Shop Where You Live. Love Where You Shop.
“Buying at Local Businesses Stimulates the Thorold Economy“
– We all benefit in our community when we Shop Thorold –
Flip the pages to read Shop Thorold Ebook, July 2021 edition
featured local businesses
Henderson’s Pharmacy is located at 15 Front Street South in Downtown Thorold offering free delivery and is open 7 days a week, 364 days a year.
Solace Hair and Esthetics
Solace Hair and Esthetics owner Sarah Barrett and her staff have gained a reputation for their dedication to their clients and to providing them with high quality hair and skin care.
Shop Local - Create Jobs
When you spend money at locally owned businesses, your purchases make a positive impact on employment so your neighbours get jobs in Thorold.
Thanks to our shop thorold partners
Everyone Benefits When We All
- We all win with a strong local economy.
- Prosper with your family and neighbours.
- Promote local heritage to build prosperity
- Enjoy the varierty of a local lifestyle.
- Strengthen our community wellbeing.
- Live well in an age friendly and accessible environment.
- Ensure business decisions are made locally.
- Boost employment and personal incomes.
- Improve municipal cost efficiencies.
- Satisfy your preferences for a unique selection.
Make Dreams Come True
Barby Collins, owner, Rock & Roll Hair Studio
When we buy from local, small businesses we’re supporting the dreams of real, hardworking people. When you buy at small businesses in Thorold, you help to support a person’s future and
contribute to fulfillment of their dreams.
Strengthen Our Community
Serge Carpino, Broker, Canal City Realty
Small businesses in Thorold support and strengthen our local economy. Locally owned companies employ members of our community, pay taxes, make frequent purchases for supplies and personal needs from other small business.
Supporting local, small business creates a strong and prosperous community.
There are many reasons to support local, independent businesses in Thorold, Ontario.